background for blog

▼ • • : , : ‹ › :
› : () :

February 1, 2011

I will be closing for the remainder of the winter except by appointment or chance and maybe a special event here or there weather permitting . Please feel free to call or email if you would like to come out or want to place an order or you're looking for something in particular. Be sure to stay up to speed on what's going on by "LIKING" my facebook page or subscribing to my BLOG @ http://theoldecountryshoppe.blogspot.com ~ and as always, my website is open for business 24/7. I hope to be adding more new products within the coming weeks.

It was such a pleasure to meet so many new customers this past year: ) and of course my faithful loyal customers ~ THANK YOU!!  You have kept me going. I appreciate you thinking of my shoppe for your home decor and gift needs. I look forward to serving you again in 2011. I count it a blessing to know each and every one of you.  May you have a blessed year!

I hope to see you in the Spring.... if not sooner! :) Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment